We got a tremendous response from our last hiring spree, and are now moving to getting more closer to being, a one-stop information hub for users that are looking to get solutions for all their technology needs.
We are a 20 member strong editorial team, some of who contribute regularly and some who cover specific topics. However, we are missing a few bright guys in our team.
We are looking to expand in more specific areas, if you fit the bill, feel free to shoot me an email at keith[@]techie-buzz[dot]com.
- Mac/Apple/iPhone content – If you own a Mac product, we are looking for you. You can write about software reviews, Apple news and iPhone Apps.
- Software/Freeware Reviewer – You will work directly under me, reviewing software and freeware and unleashing all the benefits to the user.
There are two positions available right now, both of them are internships, which will be closely monitored by all the editors on the team. In future, all internships will be converted to regular author positions based on performance. Interested in joining? Just email me with your bio.
When you email me, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to write for Techie Buzz?
- What area(s) you can cover from the above list?
- Have you written elsewhere or own a blog? If so please provide samples.
- How often can you contribute?
- Anything else you might want to include is welcome.
Looking forward to having you on the Techie Buzz team. If you are keen to join the team and contribute to Techie Buzz, but don’t fall in the above two areas. No problems, you can always guest post for Techie Buzz.