We always believe in giving our best to our readers by providing latest news, quality content and the best software reviews. However, we alone cannot form the entire ecosystem, it is you the reader who drives us to deliver the best. When we give our opinions, we try out best to be true and correct, however, your opinion matters too. Your views complete the ecosystem we have in place.
Commenting has always been a tedious task, however, we want to give you better benefits to put in that extra efforts. To do that, we have made a few policy changes with regards to commenting on Techie Buzz, you will find a brief overview below.
Like always we believe in spreading love back to our readers and commentators. To show our love, we have introduced some new benefits for commentators.
- We have included a Top commentators widget throughout the site.
- Top 7 commentators will be displayed on the site, this list will be reset every week, we might increase the number of commentators displayed based on comments and feedback.
- Top commentator links from the home page will be follow links.
- We have enabled the CommentLuv plugin on the site, this will allow us to automatically pull in your last blog post when you comment on the site.
We get around 40000-50000 (growing fast) visits every day, so you can be assured of a good amount of traffic coming your way. We hope that these benefits will give you more incentives to comment on the site and add more value to our views and discussions.
We believe in fair use of benefits provided to users. To make sure that no one abuses these benefits, we will be constantly moderating comments. Here are some comment polices for the site.
- No abusive language will be tolerated in the comments, we retain the rights to delete comments if we find them abusive.
- Please respect other’s views.
- Do not try to game the system.
- We reserve the right to delete comments which are not relevant.
- Commentators posting links to spam websites will be permanently banned from commenting on the site.
- Please refrain from excessive self-promotions using links.
That’s it, hope we can spread some cheer your way with these small updates. We look forward to listening to your opinions on these changes and also commenting more often on other articles on the site.