Root Motorola Droid RAZR
The Motorola Droid RAZR is the thinnest Android phone ever and measures only 7.1mm. In spite of its thinness, the Droid RAZR supports Verizon’s 4G LTE network. The handset also has a Kevlar back, and is water and dust resistant as well.
The recently released Motorola Droid RAZR has already been rooted, thanks to the Zerg’s Root Exploit. Using this exploit, users can easily root their Note in a single click.Keep in mind that this method wil not unlock the bootloader on your handset.
Below are the steps to root your Motorola Droid RAZR-:
1) Before proceeding with the rooting process, please make sure that you have all the necessary drivers installed. Simply install the Motorola app which came with your phone, and it will automatically install all the relevant drivers.
2) Download the ZergRoot exploit file from here, and extract it inside a new folder on your desktop.
3) Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone. To do so, go to Settings->Applications->Development and then selecting the ‘USB Debugging’ option. Also enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option found in the previous menu.
4) Now, double click on the ‘runme.bat’ file. A new command prompt window will then open, which will ask you if you have connected your phone or not. Connect your phone to your PC now, and then press any key so that the Zerg Root Tool can proceed to root your handset.
5) Your phone will restart during the process. When done, you will have successfully rooted your Motorola Droid RAZR.