Do you spend a lot of time looking at your Google Adsense reports? Are you querying your different stats in Adstats to get an idea of what works and what doesn’t several times a day?
With Google Analytics being so feature rich and has pretty graphs to give you visual feel for all the numbers, it’s a little surprising that Google doesn’t offer such performance tracking tools to its flagship brand, Adsense.
CSV AdStats is a free application that can analyze your Google Adsense data that you can download in CSV format. AdStats then calculates detailed statistical information like CPM, number of clicks, moving averages, etc.
CSV AdStats Quick Facts
- Supports automatics download of csv file from Google Adsense
- Powerful analysis in 7-day, weekly, monthly and yearly trends
- Choice of different parameters to get relevant stats on your earnings
- Supports stats for ‘Search’ and ‘Referrals’ as well
- Extensive charts give you a visual feel of your performance and you can save charts in emf, bmp, jpg or png formats
- A timer allows you to download csv files from Adsense automatically and you can opt to get notified if the earnings go up.
Some of the menu options are still in French after choosing Language as English but the tool is useful enough to learn a little bit of French! :wink: Especially the automatic update throughout the day and a message with increase in earnings without the need for a browser is just incredible!
Check out some of the screenshots in this page to get an idea of what you can see in AdStats.